Monday, November 13, 2006

Walking Dogs in the Rain

Yes, that's what I did yesterday. I had brunch with Judy at Serafino on the Upper East Side (apparently pretty fancy schmancy), turned up our noses in disdain at Barney's meager selection of jewelry, and then headed off to Madison Square Park to walk a dog with my profile subject for class.

It was a rainy weekend. A sad rainy weekend. Let's hope next weekend will be happier (I'm sure it will since I'll be in Davis hanging out with Kevin and Cari and whoever else is there (and getting my ring cleaned - nice and shiny!).

A highlight of my weekend (oddly enough) - seeing one of my posts on the knot get a star (16 or more responses). A simple "good morning." That was it. And I was trying so hard to be popular (insert sarcasm here). But that was it.

Thought I'd share.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?