Monday, October 09, 2006

T minus 70-ish days...

...until I return home to the warm winter of So Cal. Yes, I'm counting, and no, it's really not making me feel that much better (although I think Christmas should be fun).

Pretty much, I've got four articles to write (2-1,500 word pieces and 2-2,500 word pieces), 2 journal entries for my internship credit class and a crapload of days before I finally get out of here. Yes, I'm slightly worried about grades (when am I not? I'm not one of those who don't have to worry...anymore). But I'm more worried about ...everything else. What will I do when I get back? How long will it take to find a job? Will I go crazy living at home? Will I become a Bridezilla? All valid questions, none that can be answered anytime soon.

But yeah, it's been a weekend of reflecting. Kevin was here and that was comforting, but now it's back to the daily grind and it sucks. Hopefully I'll be productive for the next 70 days (give or take) and make it back alive. Wish me luck.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?