Sunday, October 22, 2006

Oh, the understanding

To followup on yesterday's lovely ranting entry, I now understand how Bridezillas are made: it's in the vendor choosing process.

Just to back up a little, I spent a good 7-8 hours yesterday e-shopping around for photographers. Of course, you gotta check out their galleries - pages and pages of photos from other peoples' weddings (fyi, drew & shirley - I found yours! ha ha).

In the same way staring at supermodels turns you anorexic (sarcasm, folks, I don't really agree with that), staring at brides makes you wanna have a happy ending. Yes, in the beginning it's a little gag-me-with-a-garter, but after a few hours you become immune to that and actually start to awwwww.

Have no fear, though, I haven't crossed over the fine line yet (although my bridesmaids may beg to differ after my long e-mail yesterday). I just want to have a happy day, in person and in photos. I'm definitely not the most photogenic person, so I'd like to get a photographer to make me look gooooood on the biggest day of my life (biggest positive day of my life, at least).

So if you have any suggestions, here are my requirements: will serve south OC (no travel fees), 6-8 hours of coverage, high-res CD or negatives included, retouching. Some things I'd like to have but aren't necessary: album included, engagement photo sitting, have worked at Rancho Capistrano before. Budget: keep it low. I've got a spreadsheet of over 50 vendors so far (yes, I've actually gone through each website and marked what I think of their work), but you can never research something like this too much.


love y'all!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?