Tuesday, September 19, 2006

news - media

Thanks for bearing with me as I start up my blogs. For those with a bent for football (american style), check out the Armchair Companion, my latest project, my baby, and one of my dreams brought to life.

*****

Welcome to the era of Rachel Ray.

First guest: Oprah. Way to get your ratings up. True to her image of being the all-american-super-accessible "everyday" gal, she begins by taking video submissions from viewers (or fans, since no one's really viewed it until today). Then she grabs a seat on one of the steps at the edge of her stage and answers questions about shoes. hmmm.

She then follows by giving Oprah a tour of her stage set, and the two compare notes on their respective posts. Way to alienate the audience, as the two stars stand staring about and the audience is just waiting. Best feature: the garage, complete with foosball table. I'd love to spend some time on that set.

And then, of course, they cook. Oprah talks about her project in Africa and growing up poor. Rachel Ray talks about Oprah as a "skinny minnie."

Enough about her.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?